Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Restitution Of Property Rights

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 10-02-2005, 09:49   #1
Shebnem

Soru Restitution Of Property Rights

Hello everybody!

I'm a lady from Bulgaria and I need your help. I'm also a lawyer.
It's interesting to me what is the name of the Turkish law for property,first?

And now my question!

A friend of mine is a inheritor of his grandpa's lands. But they are in Turkey, in Odrin. His grandpa and his family are emigrands from Turkey. When they came in Bulgaria they left their lands in Turkey and they didn't arrange their relationships with the Turkish government.
Now,after 100 years, the inheritor wants to get recovery or to reinstate his grandpa's poverty in his posession. He has all necessary documents including muniments.

Please,can you help me to arrange this problem or to give me some orientation where I have to search?

P.S. The munimets are from 1893.

Thank you in advance. Teshekkurler. Kolay gelsin.
Old 14-02-2005, 00:02   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

Dear Colleague,

Turkish property law regulated generally in the Civil Code is called "Türk Eşya Hukuku"

As a result of what did the relatives emigrate? Individually?

You should search on the legal effects of Title Deeds and loss through ownership by another in good faith as a result of statute of limitations which means that it is possible that someone else gained the ownership and had the Title Deed entry asjusted to the actual status. Where are the lands and who is in charge of them right at the moment?

Please note that after the Foundation of the Republic if Turkey, new Title Deed laws & regulations were enacted and certain registration deadlines were announced. If your friends did not follow up, chances are lost.

Sincerely,

Dr. Didem Aydın Professor, Attorney at Law
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Property Deeds Konuk Turkish Law 6 14-11-2007 00:16
Help with Property Zippy Turkish Law 1 23-06-2006 16:07
My Rights To Land Following Divorce Duran Turkish Law 2 26-04-2005 18:36
European Court Of Human Rights Konuk Turkish Law 3 09-01-2005 12:30
New Property Law Zeytin Turkish Law 0 27-11-2004 10:26

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04071093 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.