Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Child Custody

Yanıt
Old 05-10-2004, 10:41   #1
mavigul

Varsayılan Child Custody

I am an American with Turkish citizenship living in Ankara for the past 2 years. I have 2 young daughters (one still breastfeeding). I am very suspicious that my husband is a molester, but I don't think I can ever prove it. Both my daughters are dual citizens also. My husband has a temporary green card for the USA. He is Turkish. I have told him of my suspicions about him. He denies everything. I don't want it to come to this, but if a divorce is necessary to protect my children, how are the courts likely to decide custody in a case like this? If I divorce, I must make sure he will not get even partial custody because of the danger to the children. What if I want to move back to the States with them. I am not Muslim.
Old 05-10-2004, 18:05   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

Dear Mavigül,
You must prove in front of the courtif you have any allegation. I think court will be given the children to you. Your religion is not important on this issue. If the judge believes that your protection is necessary on children, you may have their custody. But you have to talk to a lawyer regarding your issue. May be you can not explain everything in this atmosphere. There are a lot of attorney who concern in this issues. Best wishes.
Old 04-06-2009, 21:00   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan going to turkey with my child

i have a four month old baby, his father is turkish and remains in turkey while i am bringing up my child in england. We are not together as a couple, he is not on the birth certificate or my childs passport. We still keep in contact so as to keep him updated with the childs progress but i am hoping to visit turkey on holiday in the same resort where he works and allow him to meet his child for the first time, with me and family present at all times. I am increasingly concerned that he will try and take my child from me as i have heard that its happened before, i was wondering if anyone can try and give me some information as to his rights in turkey as his father, i must stress he is not on my babys birth certificate or passport. Does he still have a right to my child legally and will he try and obtain custody or even kidnap my child on turkish soil? i am increasingly worried about this situation but feel i have to let my baby meet his father, and if he was to take my child what would i be able to do legally to try and find my child again and have him returned to me??
Old 11-06-2009, 11:25   #4
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Dear guest,

Your baby's biological father has no rights on his custody as long as not amending the birth records of your baby to get himself defined as his father. The birth records can barely be changed and amended upon a verdict of a court and the biological father has to file a case of legitimation in order to claim any custody rights on your baby.

In conclusion, he -legally- seems to have no rights on your baby in terms of this view. However, you should be careful in case the biological father may kidnap or abduct your baby in illegal ways.

Regards
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Family Law- Child Custody/Divorce Vivian Volker Turkish Law 46 18-03-2017 14:29
Child Custody Serkan Turkish Law 11 09-07-2012 18:31
International Child Abduction Konuk Turkish Law 6 27-07-2011 02:49
Child Custody Konuk Turkish Law 1 14-04-2005 15:23
Child Custody Konuk Turkish Law 1 08-04-2005 12:47

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03236508 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.