Child out of wedlock
Hi, im a colombian citizen and im pregnant of my turkish boyfriend. We didnt got married because he is in a legal battle to get divorced of this turkish wife. We have more than 1 year waiting for a result and still court is not giving a decision. I have been living in turkey with resident permission of no more than 6 months each time and coming every year. We have been living together all this time. He have more than 3 years of be completely separated from his wife. Im planning to give birth here in my country and then travel to register our baby in turkey and stay there to raise my baby girl along with his family. The father do want the child to be turkish citizen, so we will apply for the dual citizenship if its possible.
So my questions are..
1. A baby born out of wedlock can apply to be a turkish citizen?
2. If my baby is considered a turkish citizen, can I stay for a longer period of time using a resident card ikamet? Not only 6 months.
3. If my boyfriend register the baby on his name automatically she get citizenship?
4. Do a baby registration to a married man can make a problem to his legal divorce process?
Thanks so much in advance. All the help will be appreciated.
1) the baby can be Turkish citizens even if there is no wedlocks. The only requirement is recognition from his father.
2) You can stay for a longer period, however you should also apply for permit of residence.
3)The baby needs recognition from his father to become a turkish citizen
4) The answer is yes and no at the same time. The process will be faster for this case; however, he would have to pay compansetion, because his wife are gonna get hurt and the judge would have considered this for alimony and damages for mental anguish.
|Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)|
|Konu Araçları||Konu İçinde Arama|
|Konu||Konuyu Başlatan||Forum||Yanıt||Son Mesaj|
|Child Custody||Serkan||Turkish Law||11||09-07-2012 18:31|
|Child Custody||mavigul||Turkish Law||3||11-06-2009 11:25|
|Child Custody||Konuk||Turkish Law||1||14-04-2005 15:23|
|Child Custody||Konuk||Turkish Law||1||08-04-2005 12:47|
|Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.|