Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Child Custody

Yanıt
Old 06-04-2005, 11:11   #1
Konuk

Acil Child Custody

How is child custody in Turkey normally handled? I am a Turkish/German woman with 2 daughters (3 yrs, 1.5 yrs old) married to a Turkish man. We are divorcing due to child abuse by my husband. I was told that I must stay in the current city we are living in (my husband is living 5 minutes away with his parents) until the hearings/trial are over. But another lawyer told me I could move to another city right now. If I find a job in another city in Turkey, can I move there with my children? This lawyer also told me that normally if the divorced parents are living in the same city, that the courts will assign visitation for once every weekend, but if the parents live in different cities, the judge will assign visitation for a block of 15 days out of the year. Is this true? I am mostly assured of no unsupervised visitation due to proof of the abuse. Thank you. The hearing is coming soon.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:47   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

You can give your child's custody if you can prove your husband's abuse to your child. you must be represented by the lawyer . because you may not tell your problem to the judge completely. generally, the lawyers don't write all the things to the petition. we gwnwrally try to prove that the marriage had been broken down irretrievably. if you tell to your lawyer that child abuse she writes it.
according to the trial and the judge you can take your child's custody and, you can take off your husband to your child with a judge decision. I hope you a lot of chance..
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Family Law- Child Custody/Divorce Vivian Volker Turkish Law 46 18-03-2017 14:29
Child Custody Serkan Turkish Law 11 09-07-2012 18:31
International Child Abduction Konuk Turkish Law 6 27-07-2011 02:49
Child Custody mavigul Turkish Law 3 11-06-2009 11:25
Child Custody Konuk Turkish Law 1 14-04-2005 15:23

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03274107 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.