Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Tapu question and also how easy to get residency in Turkey

Yanıt
Old 27-12-2006, 22:04   #1
Konuk

Mutlu Tapu question and also how easy to get residency in Turkey

i would like to know when my tapu comes back from izmir do i need to come over straight away to sign for it or can it wait a little while,or do i need to make someone power of attorney.
also when i move over to turkey with my daughter how easy is it to get residency, i have permission from my daughters father to live in turkey with her, i want to be over there as i want to be with my boyfriend who is turkish.
Old 28-12-2006, 18:53   #2
Av.Burcu Orhan

Varsayılan title deed transfer/power of attorney

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
i would like to know when my tapu comes back from izmir do i need to come over straight away to sign for it or can it wait a little while,or do i need to make someone power of attorney.
also when i move over to turkey with my daughter how easy is it to get residency, i have permission from my daughters father to live in turkey with her, i want to be over there as i want to be with my boyfriend who is turkish.
Dear Madam,
You can do it in both ways, you can either go to Izmir and sign the relevant documents before the land registry or you can appoint a Turkish lawyer to represent you in the land Regisrty and some other authorities i.e should you also require someone to apply for utility services.
To sign a power of attorney, you need to find a notarial firm as you need to sign the p.o.a before a Notary, in which Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry would help you if you live in England, then the power of attorney needs to be legalised by Foreign Commenwealth Office. The notarial firms also provide this service. Once the p.o.a is received by your lawyer, it should just take half a day to do the title deed transfer.
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards
Av. Burcu Orhan
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
tapu tashihi ve tapu memurunun verdiği zarardan dolayı tazminat davası av.emre Meslektaşların Soruları 1 13-12-2006 15:57
Important Turkish Tort Civil Liability Question Konuk Turkish Law 1 11-03-2005 22:29
Rta İn Turkey dave_w50@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 17-12-2003 17:02
Important Question About Concurrent Delay İn Turkish Law gerard Turkish Law 2 08-05-2003 01:35
RTA in Turkey Rachel Rees Turkish Law 3 18-02-2002 21:58

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03399992 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.