Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Turkish citizenship through Turkish Mother PROBLEMS

Yanıt
Old 14-05-2012, 15:18   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Turkish citizenship through Turkish Mother PROBLEMS

Merhaba,
I recently applied for Turkish citizenship based on my mother being Turkish. I was born in 1974 to a Turkish citizen mother and American citizen father. When I applied, I was told that because my MOTHER was Turkish (and not my father), my application was rejected. I would like to know if other people have had this experience, and how they got around this.
Thank you,
Old 12-08-2012, 11:09   #2
rabiye

Varsayılan dear konuk,

Dear alien, Turkısh citizenship law(related to your sıtuation) is here,please read and see why they have rejected your request.
(1) An alien who wishes to be received into citizenship shall;
a) be of the age of consent possessing the distinguishing power according to his/her own
national legal system, or according to the Turkish law if s/he is stateless;
b) have been resident in Turkey for five years, without interruption, prior to her/his date of
application;
c) have the intention of settling in Turkey and prove this intention with action;
ç) not have any disease that constitutes a danger to public health;
d) be a person of good morals;
e) speak an adequate level of Turkish;
f) have an income or profession to provide for his own livelihood and those of his/her
dependants in Turkey;
g) not pose a threat to national security and public order..

may be you havent got something like that.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:46   #3
Kasa07

Varsayılan

hi there,
Turkish Citizenship Code art.7 states that you don't have any requirements to fulfill to apply for Turkish citizenship so long as you were born from a Turkish mother.
You are already a Turkish citizenship, who needs to make it official.
Hope that helps.
Cheers
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Question regarding Turkish citizenship and army service; UK Konuk Turkish Law 14 08-04-2018 13:26
Turkish citizenship Konuk Turkish Law 9 02-01-2012 17:54
Renunciation of Turkish citizenship / Military duty AydinAdn Turkish Law 1 03-08-2011 21:32
Turkish citizenship for foreign students Alim Turkish Law 1 01-07-2008 10:13
Turkish Citizenship Law Kathy Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:48

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05328393 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.