Turkish Private Insurance Law

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 24-04-2007, 15:29   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Turkish Private Insurance Law

Dear All!

I've got some questions on Turkish Private Insurance Law:

- is there a specific Insurance Code like most of the middle European countries have (VVG in Germany, VersVG in Austria)? I've only read about the "Insurance Law No 7397", but it seems to me that this is mainly public law.

- if not, which are the main sources of Turkish Private Insurance Law?

- are there any current efforts for a reform of Private Insurance Law?

I hope you can help me,

Thanks,

Stefan.
Old 10-05-2007, 17:28   #2
Ramazan Dönmez

Varsayılan

Dear Stefan,

If i did not take it wrong, you are asking for the regulation about Insurance.

Turkish Code of Commerce (Türk Ticaret Kanunu) includes regulations for Insurance starting with article 1263.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:56   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan turkish insurance law

The Turkish İnsurance Law is a specific law that both governs insurance supervision and then, some issues of insurance contract law. This law contains less articles than TCC's (Turkish Commercial Law) Insurance Section.

TCC has its insurance section that might be a book (one of the different books that composes the TCC alltogether) in a law making /legislation point of view, and, this regulates the insurance law field.

Both legislation abovementioned, are parallel ones that never contradicts other and, the second is more detailed than the first one which is more general and takes the issues in an outlined manner. So, presence of two legislation should not be confusing to those that wants to examine the issues. Caveat: General principles that were included in insurance legislation are very important to solve insurance disputes while elaborating the facts of the event and the insurance contract provisions. So, firstly, a generalized outlook and secondly, detailed control both are determining in a insurance dispute up to final solution, that means one of them is never less important than another. Supreme court verdicts sometimes rules basicly on general principles stated in laws. Sincerelly yours...
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
How to get Turkish work visa after marrying with my turkish boyfriend Konuk Turkish Law 9 17-03-2012 18:39
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Turkish Law Books Konuk Turkish Law 3 08-04-2007 23:07
insurance of water sport Maria Turkish Law 0 18-12-2006 22:06

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02243209 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.