Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

change of contract

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 12-10-2009, 12:07   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan change of contract

My Partner and I have split we are not married We bought a proeprty in Turkey and only I was present when the contract was drawn up and the deposit paid my partner's name was on the contract but only I signed this in front of the notary etc. can my ex partner change this contract to their name only with out notification or any form of letter or document to state that I no longer want to be part of this contract. There is no tapu in place yet? Many thaks for your help
Old 05-11-2009, 00:37   #2
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

What a question! You may be somehow thinking that we are crystal ball gazers? Ask this question to any solicitor in the UK and you'll understand what I mean. Simply, any document you signed in front of a notary public granting you any right may not be altered in any way that you may be deprived of that right unless you or your attorney wiave or transfer that right to someone else by a document signed in front of a notary public. However, what sort of right you acquired by that document is another question. In my opinion you should go to same notary public, and giving the date of transaction and your name, get a copy of the document you signed, and read it.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Commercial Code And Distribution Contract Manu Turkish Law 10 05-01-2010 00:49
contract Konuk Turkish Law 1 08-07-2007 12:03
Turkish Contract Law Reid Turkish Law 6 04-12-2003 18:28
Turkish Contract Law Reid Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:53

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02988696 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.