Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

What is a Talimat?

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 04-06-2007, 21:08   #1
Konuk

İyi What is a Talimat?

I am trying to understand which laws are binding laws and and whom they bind. Can someone explain the difference between a Tuzuk and a Talimat?
Old 05-06-2007, 01:44   #2
Emin Cihan UYSAL

Varsayılan

hello,

i will try to help as i can

Tüzük is a hierarchic law term which is explaining or to guide usage of laws.And it is provided by cabinet council.
The related article of Turkish Constitution, is 115th article.

I guess,when you used "Talimat",you might mean "Talimatname" so accordingly you meant "Yönetmelik".
Yönetmelik is for explaining "Tüzük".The related article is 124th article in Turkish Constitution.

The hierarcy is going down like that;

Constitution - International Treaties - Law - Decree Law - Tüzük - Yönetmelik

Finally, you have to know the system that nothing of those jural terms mustn't have contradictions against above hierarchic law terms.

I am very glad if i could help you.

Hope,C U again
Old 05-06-2007, 16:13   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan More questions

Thank you for your response. It is very helpful. I went to the constitution and looked up Art. 124. Can you further clarify who is bound by a Yönetmelik? Additionally, what is a Tezkere? Thanks
Old 05-06-2007, 22:10   #4
Emin Cihan UYSAL

Varsayılan

"Tezkere" is an official document that is provided by any public association which is authorized to issue a Tezkere,is for giving some permissions to do some works or projects.

There's no clear clause or decision in the Turkish Constitution about bounding. But we can say, if yönetmelik is issued by the Prime Ministry, it all covers the related corporations.

The main subject is, "Yönetmelik is prepared for What"? It depends on the subject and relately public corporations. If yönetmelik prepared for some rules of universities, it is going to be effectual at all related universities.

The authorized associations for issuing "Yönetmeliks" are, "Prime Ministry", "Ministries", and "Public Corporations" as they are expressed on Turkish Constitution,article 124.

You're Welcome Sir/Madam
Old 20-06-2007, 20:33   #5
Konuk

Mesaj More questions again

I am trying to understand the local government system in Istanbul.

All English webpages say that the Prefect of Istanbul is both the governor and the mayor. Is this correct? My information says that currently, Muammer Güler is the governor, and Kadir Topbas the mayor. Do they jointly serve as the Prefect?

What authority does the Prefect have over the local government?

Thank you for your help.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Kolluğun C.Savcısından Talimat Almasında Yaşadığı Sıkıntılar Derebey06 Ceza Hukuku Çalışma Grubu 14 18-07-2011 16:55
talimat dosyasına talepte bulunulabilir mi? Av.Burçin Meslektaşların Soruları 8 29-05-2010 13:27
Talimat yoluna devreye sokma hakkında bir soru! av.egemen Meslektaşların Soruları 1 01-05-2007 11:55
Maaş Haczi - Talimat hediye Meslektaşların Soruları 15 13-12-2006 18:46
Faksla Talimat Yazılarak Haciz Şerhi İşlenebilir Mi? özgür Meslektaşların Soruları 4 02-10-2006 22:13

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04876900 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.