Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

buying land in someone elses name

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 14-04-2011, 15:05   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan buying land in someone elses name

Hi,
To settle together with my long term boyfriend, I would like to buy some land in a village that does not have an Imar plani, and therefore is not permitted to be sold to a foreigner.
In this case I understand that I have the choice either to form a company in order to be able to buy the land in my name, or to buy it in his name. Obviously in order to consider the second option I trust him, but since the money is from my family I want to make the situation legally safe in case circumstances become complicated, for example in the event of his death.
It has been suggested that we can make a private contract between us, where he gives all rights if usage to me and waives his own right to use/sell, and that he can sign a contract to say that he owes a debt to me which is the equivalent of the cost of the land.
Additionally he can give me a power of attourney which gives me all rights over the land including selling it (this is particularly relevant since he works abroad).
Can anyone confirm that this is a legally appropriate course of action, or suggest a better one? (having imar done privately is not an immidiate option as the seller would not wait this long)
Also what would the implications of our getting married be, in the case that the land was in my name, and in the case that it was in his?
Thanks for your time and ideas!
Old 20-04-2011, 13:32   #2
üye25928

Varsayılan

Hey. First of all l wondering where you gonna buy? Secondly lf you have any option to marriage. The best option is buying it after marriage.

ln other case, you could buy the house with him just like partner. Or he could buy and could give you some rights. For example you could stand in the building till your death etc. At all, there is a lot of option to make legally. But l really no idea how to your boyfriend wanna do it. l guess you dont wanna be object of any kind of trick, l think so you must gurantee yourself and your rights.

For an answer to your second question which is about marriage, lt does not matter, everything is common after marriage. The name or other stuff does not important after marriage cause when you get married then you take %50 of all things what you bought together with him after marriage.

greets.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Buying a property in Turkey Konuk Adil Khan Turkish Law 1 10-03-2008 17:17
My Rights To Land Following Divorce Duran Turkish Law 2 26-04-2005 18:36
Buying A Car Zeytin Turkish Law 0 27-11-2004 10:33

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03844309 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.