Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Village Tapu

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 18-09-2005, 08:53   #1
Konuk

Rahatsiz Village Tapu

Please a question on property tapu's,
Man A sold land to Man B who 2 years later sold it to my husband who has had the land for 11 years and built 2 houses one of which we now livein, all of these transactions have been signed and stamped by the local Muhkta.
The legal tapu's are now available but Man A is demanding money to sign over the Tapu for land he sold 13yrs ago.
This is happening to most of the villagers in this area and some demands are as high as 20,000ytl.
Please can you advise, not only ourselves but lots of poor village people stand to lose their homes because of this practice..
Meetings with the village people and local lawyer has got nowhere.
Village people are now borrowing money to buy the Tapu's to safegaurd their property.
Please what can we do apart fron going to a local lawyer?? possibly a Government department?? P&S
Old 29-09-2005, 09:56   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

please can someone give me an answere to the above questions.
P&S
Old 04-10-2005, 13:01   #3
Av.Levent

Varsayılan

Dear Konuk

I read your problem but i have not understood "Muhkta". Is it a local Tapu or is it Muhtar. Could you explain it please?
Old 17-11-2005, 14:44   #4
Gulay

Varsayılan Recent problems

Dear P&S,
Sorry to read the problems in the village - I assume the village is located in the south. There are serious problems going on at the moment - been advising foreigners on land-property law myself for the last 2 years now from Alanya to Cesme. I am afraid there isnt much you can do with the government like that and you must have a lawyer to take those previous owners to the court for unlawful claims over the property. There are ways to stop them from refusing to sign over the titles. You have probably bought the land with a "Muhtar Senedi" (as most of the village properties have no proper title deeds due to the lack of cadastral planning) which should act strongly as in normal title deed (tapu).

Av. G Cagli, LL.M
[Email Removed]
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Hisseli Tapu sevil Hukuk Soruları Arşivi 1 14-03-2007 23:29
tapu tashihi ve tapu memurunun verdiği zarardan dolayı tazminat davası av.emre Meslektaşların Soruları 1 13-12-2006 15:57
Tapu sim Meslektaşların Soruları 2 23-03-2006 12:51
Tapu Tescil TunaD Meslektaşların Soruları 0 26-02-2005 15:18
Tapu baykara1 Hukuk Soruları Arşivi 1 02-03-2002 10:19

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04636002 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.