Ana Sayfa
Kavram Arama : THS Google   |   Forum İçi Arama  

Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Can Turkish commando get marry with a foreigner?

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 18-10-2009, 09:50   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Can Turkish commando get marry with a foreigner?

A turkish commando can get marry with a foreigner or not?
Because I can't find a marriage of turkish army
Old 20-10-2009, 14:49   #2
Konuk - anatolian tiger

Mutlu

In the recent past, there has been internal regulations for army members - army officers - forbidding their marriage with foreign nationals. But in practice ths regulation was abused by remarkably high numbers of officers, it was evaluated to a requiired security investigation. Basicly, if the bride is a foreign agent they can't marry or the officer will be fired... But to be honest, It would and will definately be a carrier problem for key institution departments of the army.....
Old 22-10-2009, 23:43   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

Another point is what do you mean by "comando" someone who is doing a national service -literally a regular private- or someone who has a rank?
Old 15-11-2009, 18:11   #4
Konuk

Varsayılan

Dear all I would to say Thank you for your answer.I hope in the future Turkish army law will be change.
Old 10-12-2009, 13:23   #5
gaia48

Varsayılan

before marriage you need to apply to precidency of general stuff if the Precidency of general stuff confirm then u can marry

maybe this link can help you about it http://www.hukuki.net/archive/index.php?t-33444.html

its about '' marriage with military personnel''

i hope that link helps you
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
İ Too Want Marry A Turkish Man!!! Konuk Turkish Law 3 21-03-2017 17:19
How to get Turkish work visa after marrying with my turkish boyfriend Konuk Turkish Law 9 17-03-2012 18:39
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
I Want To Marry A Turkish Man Finny Turkish Law 4 25-02-2010 11:02
Foreigner Divorcing From Turk Konuk Turkish Law 1 25-07-2005 14:05

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05022097 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.