Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

New Civil Code 652

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 15-03-2012, 05:38   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan New Civil Code 652

Please can you explain this to me, I read it in the New Civil Codes for Turkey.

What do we have to do to use it, can we include it in our Last Will and Testament.

Article C.C.652

The amendment introduces the provision that if one of the spouses dies, and if the house or furniture used jointly by the spouses is part of the inheritance, then the surviving spouse may request that these be taken out of the inheritance so that he or she may continue to use them. This provision is also in favour of the surviving spouse.
Old 16-04-2012, 19:09   #2
Av. Feyza Altun

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Please can you explain this to me, I read it in the New Civil Codes for Turkey.

What do we have to do to use it, can we include it in our Last Will and Testament.

Article C.C.652

The amendment introduces the provision that if one of the spouses dies, and if the house or furniture used jointly by the spouses is part of the inheritance, then the surviving spouse may request that these be taken out of the inheritance so that he or she may continue to use them. This provision is also in favour of the surviving spouse.

For sure you can write it down to your testament. This article is to provide to surviving spouse to continue using daily house furniture, electrical and white goods. So the heirs can not claim any right on these furnitures.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Code Of Civil Procedure/civil Process Order Konuk Turkish Law 2 21-03-2017 17:27
Turkish Civil Code/Local Standards Konuk Turkish Law 0 23-08-2010 17:19
New Civil Code Konuk Turkish Law 5 16-06-2010 17:22
turkish civil code Konuk Turkish Law 1 22-04-2007 12:05

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03420401 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.