Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Grandfather

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 25-04-2011, 08:04   #1
Granfather

Varsayılan Grandfather

Hi ! i aim to find a legal solution for this case please ,

i have Turkish born grandfather , how can i prove his nationality ( legally ) in order to get the turkish nationality ...

i have a document which prove that he borned in Turkey then traveled abroad ... how and where can i investigate about him to prove his nationality .. thanks
Old 17-04-2012, 12:48   #2
Av. Feyza Altun

Varsayılan

If he has a Turkish Identitiy Number you can apply to the closest Turkish Embassy for some information. If you dont have any identity number, an idendity copy it will be quite hard.

By the way it does not provide you to become a Turkish citizen having a turkish grandfather.

BEst regards.
Old 27-04-2012, 19:34   #3
Av. Taner BAŞ

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Av. Peitho Minerva
If he has a Turkish Identitiy Number you can apply to the closest Turkish Embassy for some information. If you dont have any identity number, an idendity copy it will be quite hard.

By the way it does not provide you to become a Turkish citizen having a turkish grandfather.

BEst regards.

+1
Old 28-04-2012, 16:12   #4
AV.HASNUR

Varsayılan

If you give more informations about the document which prove that your grandfather borned in turkey,i may answer your question.for instance where these documents are given to you?this information would help you.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04474497 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.