Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

site committee

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 07-09-2010, 11:05   #1

Soru site committee

Sir
**we have started a Committee for the residents on site as required by Turkish Law . note however we are satisfied with and wish to replace the elected chairman to replace him him.He has informed us that it must be a person of Turkish citizen ? Can you please give Advis if this is correct and note the definition in law of a person being a Turkish person is chairperson Turkish Citizen.can ? Also he says that he has complete juristiction over any monies that we do not have to and has a Can you please separate Advis Treasurer ?
Old 19-11-2011, 23:35   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

Hi,
We wish to change our present sitesi management and have 46% of votes via power of attorney forms. These have been presented to the notary office but they refused help saying they hadn't seen any of the 46 people, is this correct? How can we now proceed to elect a new management committee now?
Thanks
Old 20-11-2011, 16:26   #3
Evren Osman

Varsayılan

Unfortunately you do not have enough votes to change the
management of the site
At least you need/51 of all commonholders
Old 30-05-2012, 18:20   #4
Konuk

Mutsuz Guest

Hi I am wondering if you can help at all, I purchased an apartment top floor and was told by the developer and in all marketing material that I had private occupancy of this although it is jointly owned. It is not listed in my TAPU can I get this ammended and as it currently stands can I make sure that private occupancy is listed in the SITESI? Many thanks for any help in advance
Old 04-06-2012, 16:09   #5
Evren Osman

Varsayılan

Dear Guest
Do you have your site management plan ? If you do not have you can get this plan from land office
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Committee law Site Committee No2 Turkish Law 1 20-04-2009 16:02
Site committee Konuk Turkish Law 1 15-04-2009 11:39

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03464007 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.