Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Selecting Turkish Lawyers

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 29-08-2002, 17:01   #1
Konuk

Soru Selecting Turkish Lawyers

I am instructed on behalf of English lawyers who are being sued over an alleged failure to arrange for proceedings to be issued and served in Turkey before the limitation period expired.

The original claim arose from a fatal road traffic accident in Turkey, near Bodrum.

I need advice both as to the possibility of the original claim being progressed in Turkey, and, if it is too late to bring a claim, the quanification of damages that would have been awarded in Turkey if the claim had been brought in time.

How should I go about selecting a lawyer to advise me? Is there a Turkish Law Society or Bar equivalent that I could consult?

guy.hodgson@mills-reeve.com
Old 29-08-2002, 17:10   #2
Admin

Varsayılan

You can contact Mugla Bar: ++90 252 214 13 47

or this page can help..
Old 04-09-2002, 18:59   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

Thank you for your prompt reply. How can I ascertain whether the lawyers on the list have appropriate experience, whether they speak English, and the size of their firms?

Is there a body that can give advice? Are you able to give advice?

guy.hodgson@mills-reeve.com
Old 03-12-2002, 13:12   #4
Konuk

Varsayılan

I am considering buying a property in Fethiye. Once i've seen the property what then?
Old 04-12-2002, 16:47   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan

I am requesting advise relating to a personal injury claim. My client had an accident whilst on holiday in Turkey, and i need some information on the health and safety regulations in Turkey. For example; are hotels or apartments required to have non slip bathroom floors or safety mats? I would be very grateful for anyone's help and assistance. You can contact me on Kaya@bissmirefudge.co.uk
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
İ Too Want Marry A Turkish Man!!! Konuk Turkish Law 3 21-03-2017 17:19
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Turkish Employment Law pauline_bonneton@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 03-03-2005 12:24
Foreign Lawyers in Turkey Deborah Turkish Law 2 09-03-2003 16:56
Foreign Lawyers in Turkey Hanne Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:56

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04134011 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.