Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Working in Turkey...

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 10-07-2008, 14:21   #1
Konuk

İyi Working in Turkey...

After reading quiete a lot on these forum, I still have to ask my question:
- I am an European man married with a Turkish wife for two years. I have been living in Turkey for around three years and of course as very many else, been working without working permit. Of course I always make sure that my living permission is fixed.
- No one seems to care about the situation for all of us in the same sitation, but I really want to get my papers fixed. Foreign police in the town where we live also, of course, knows that I'm working...

So; is it so very difficult to get a working permit as everyone says, or can someone give me an answer on how to do it?
Old 11-01-2011, 22:08   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan answer

If you are not criminal,police dont interest what you do. Normally you must to apply to foreigner police department before start to work. Because of you are married Turkish female, dont afraid to be deported to your country. As a result, enjoy the life and survive.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Working in Turkey as a lawyer Konuk Turkish Law 1 10-09-2007 16:09
working in turkey Konuk Turkish Law 5 25-06-2007 10:30
working laws? marja Turkish Law 1 05-01-2007 11:16
Working Permit But "between Jobs" Konuk Turkish Law 4 22-01-2005 21:56

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04011297 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.