Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

employment law

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 14-04-2009, 11:00   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan employment law

As I understand you must be a Turkish national to work as a nurse or doctor. Is it true that the government are looking at changing this law? An dis yes, when will this come in to effect?
Is being a turkish national the same as being a Turkish citizen? I am trying to find out if it would be possible for a UK national to become a turkish national through gaining citizenship to work as a nurse.
Thank you
Old 15-04-2009, 11:15   #2
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Dear Guest,

It's true that the government did make some effort for drafting a code that would allow the foreign national doctors(I'm not sure whether the nurses were involved, though) to work in Turkish hospitals and other health facilities some time ago. However, they needed to withdraw from this proposal upon receiving an intensive opposition and they don't seem that they will bring the concerned draft up once again.

You can work as a nurse in Turkish health facilities if you acquire Turkish nationality since the ones who acquire Turkish citizenship later on have the equal rights as well as the natural Turkish born citizens.

Hope this helps,

King of regards.
Old 16-04-2009, 00:33   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

Thank you for the information. As I understand I would need to gain a residency visa first before I can apply for citizenship. Do you know if I can hold a residency visa while sharing my time between the UK and Turkey?
Old 16-04-2009, 18:59   #4
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

You are welcome,

You, as a person who gets the visa of residency, can barely leave Turkey off to another country by the permission of the entitled authority. However, this duration can't be longer than 6 months at one go. You must extend an excuse(such as military service or studentship) for leaving the country longer than 6 months. Your visa of residency gets frustrated in such a circumstance that you'll spend longer than 6 months without any excuse in abroad.

Good luck
Old 16-04-2009, 22:49   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan

Thank you for the extra information. I am in the UK to study and return back to istanbul every 2months so hopefully I should not have a problem! Thank you
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish Employment Law pauline_bonneton@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 03-03-2005 12:24
Turkish Employment And Business Law Konuk Turkish Law 1 30-10-2003 14:34

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02973509 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.