Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Turkish Legal Restrictions On Promotion (marketing) of Attorneys At Law

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 14-02-2005, 17:27   #1
Legal

İnceleme Turkish Legal Restrictions On Promotion (marketing) of Attorneys At Law

L.s.

For writing a thesis, i need to know about the Turkish legal restrictions on attorneys at law for promotion (marketing). As in every other modern legislation these have been restricted in order to safeguard the profession of: 'attorney at law'.

- I'd very much like to know what the sources are of the laws related to this subject. (e.g. articles, jurisprudence and references)

- The cadre or moveability the attorneys have to promote themselves via internet, tv, radio (these two are very uncommon and are never used, but I'd like to know if it's possible anyway), newspapers and magazines.

- What are the sanctions the Turkish government (the order of attorneys) have for attorneys who break the rules?

- What are useful sites and literature (in English) where more is explained about this topic?

Thank you very much in advance, I'm sure any information can help with writing my thesis, Turkish law is not something hich was included in my course and it's a topic which I need to have discussed.

Rene Janssen - Istanbul, Turkey
rl_janssen@hotmail.com
Old 14-02-2005, 18:06   #2
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Dear Rene,
- The Turkish legal sources of the topic you have questioned was generally regulated in the "Attorneyship Act" (numbered as 1136, entered intp force as of 07/04/1969; broadly amended by the law numbered 4667, entered into force as of 02.05.2001) and specifically laid down in the "Regulation on the prohibition of the publicity regulations of the Union of the Bar Associations of Turkey" and the "Professional Rules" .

You may find the English translations of these documents in the site below:
http://www.barobirlik.org.tr/mevzuat...yship_law.aspx
Old 17-02-2005, 14:24   #3
Legal

Varsayılan attorney

Dear Bulent,

Thank you very much for this information. I'm very grateful. This is exactly the kind of information I need for my report.

Does somebody else have cases (examples) where attorneys broke the regulations, the way they did this for example.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Rene Janssen
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Questions on Turkish legal system Emmy Henson Turkish Law 7 19-01-2010 21:01
Customs Restrictions Konuk Turkish Law 5 14-06-2005 10:25
Turkish Legal Rate Of İnterest Gerhard Turkish Law 1 16-10-2004 16:23
Turkish Attorneys In Antalya Konuk Turkish Law 1 12-07-2002 12:04

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05876303 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.