Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Irish

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 22-05-2008, 20:13   #1
Konuk

Rahatsiz Irish

Hi I bought a property in Turkey which I still have not received. the builder has given me a 'senet' for my money and the date is up on it but the monies have not come through. What do I do now and how much will it cost to go forward with this.
Old 23-05-2008, 16:50   #2
Efesnorm

Varsayılan

Hi Irish,
In our legal system you should take a legal actıon of a debt. We called it enforcement order.you should notify the builder with this enforcement order in Turkish execution office.
Kind Regards

Old 26-05-2008, 11:55   #3
Konuk

Mutlu Irish

Hi again,
thanks very much for your reply, we have now got a warrent of distress from the court whatever this means. Can you explain. also you never mentioned what kind of cost the court expenses are.. I think it is a percentage of the actual amount owed. can you check this out for me.
Thanks again for your help.
Old 26-05-2008, 17:19   #4
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Hi I bought a property in Turkey which I still have not received. the builder has given me a 'senet' for my money and the date is up on it but the monies have not come through. What do I do now and how much will it cost to go forward with this.

What I got from your mail is you paid for a house whose deed has not registered on behalf of you and as a counterbalance to this fact you have voucher which was given by the guy that took money from you.
The point is how easy it is going to receive the amount of voucher from the respondent with interest. What I propose you is to commence the remedies as soon as possible.
For instance, you might get a equitable remedy from a court in order to preserve your rights before the legal proceedings. However, try to be careful with the estoppels etc.
good lock and carry out your remedy as soon as possible. I strongly recommend you to cooperate a lawyer.
Old 28-05-2008, 15:30   #5
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

How you got a warrant of distress? Which court granted it? Who represented you?
Old 18-07-2008, 12:06   #6
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Av. Balkan Tunalı
For instance, you might get a equitable remedy from a court in order to preserve your rights before the legal proceedings. However, try to be careful with the estoppels etc.

Would you please explain what you mean by "equitable remedy" and "estoppels" in connection with Turkish law?
Old 28-07-2008, 17:10   #8
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Av. Balkan Tunalı
tek taraflı irade beyanı
I am afraid I can't understand what you mean. What is the importance of "tek taraflı irade beyanı" with regard to question raised? And you translate equitable remedy /estoppel into Turkish as "tek taraflı irade beyanı" ?
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04997897 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.