Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

working in turkey

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 10-06-2007, 11:48   #1
Konuk

Mutlu working in turkey

hi i have asked questions to you before and you have been very helpful, i am moving over in august to live in turkey with my daughter, i have invested some of my money in my friends business how do i go about getting a work permit i am hoping to work in the business but i want to make sure i have all the correct documents, but i dont want to cause him any problems if he doesnt have enough turkish staff.please could you advise me on what to do, if i cant work am i ok to take the share of the profit which would be owed to me from my investment or does this require me to have a work permit, thankyou in advance
Old 11-06-2007, 10:10   #2
sinemçelik

Varsayılan

Hi..
To get information about the documents in relation to Working Permit in Turkey, you should make a written apply to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security in Turkey directly. But your employer can apply to the Ministry on behalf of you also,
Which documents you need to work in Turkey, it depends on the form of the Permit u desire to get. It is related to how many years you want to stay here etc.
Regards,
Old 12-06-2007, 20:23   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

thank you for your answer but if i dont work am i still allowed to take the profit from my investment without having a work permit
Old 14-06-2007, 10:14   #4
sinemçelik

Varsayılan

your welcome..
For your second question; in order to earn and get profit from your investment although you don't have a working permit, i suppose you have to consult the Ministry again. It depends on the type of your investment, what kind of position you have there, i don't know if you are a member of a company etc..
Old 23-06-2007, 18:19   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan

i invested some of my money in to my friends shops, i am not a partner but i have a small share in his business i hope this helps you to answer my question, thankyou.
Old 25-06-2007, 10:30   #6
sinemçelik

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
i invested some of my money in to my friends shops, i am not a partner but i have a small share in his business i hope this helps you to answer my question, thankyou.

Hi there!
If you are not a partner of the company which you invest your money, you don't need to get a working permit.
I hope i could help you.
Regards
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
working laws? marja Turkish Law 1 05-01-2007 11:16
Getting Divorce in Turkey Corey Turkish Law 1 23-06-2006 17:04
Working Permit But "between Jobs" Konuk Turkish Law 4 22-01-2005 21:56
Rta İn Turkey dave_w50@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 17-12-2003 17:02
RTA in Turkey Rachel Rees Turkish Law 3 18-02-2002 21:58

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,06340003 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.