Currency exchange

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 19-05-2008, 11:38   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Currency exchange

Hello.
Please anybody could resolve my doubt.
I have opened an accpunt in Turkey with euros,i have the chance to do a transaction with a foreigner Bank That offers me a nice change between euro/dollar.So i would like to do this transaction.This will mean that a big amount of euros will go out t Turkey to a second country and a big amount of USD will enter in Turkey.
Is it legal?
Are there any law in Turkey that doesn´t allow this kind of transactions?

Thank you in advanced.
Old 26-05-2008, 16:51   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan currency exchange

it seems as if there is nothing illegal. transferring money to other countries is not illegal in Turkey like it is in Venezuela. However, I am wondering why you are asking this question although you probably have lots of legal consultants in this field. Are you checking how well we (all the other lawyers in this list) are competent or how well the others are?
Old 28-05-2008, 15:25   #3
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

no doubt that such transactions will be evaluated with respect to money laundering activities.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Bill Of Exchange ESC Turkish Law 1 18-03-2003 15:48
Bill of exchange Messo-Chemietechnik Turkish Law 2 30-01-2002 17:20

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04391289 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.