Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

duplex in altinkum

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 14-07-2007, 09:39   #1
Konuk alexandriadfcl@btconnect.com

Mutsuz duplex in altinkum

hi two year ago i invested in a duplex in altinkum. but resently after a visit found out the block it was in was getting run down. as the rest had been either rented or bought by turkish familys who are refusing to pay for a up keep of the block.it has a swimming pool, gardens, and staircase to be looked after. have i any rights in this matter.when i bought i was told that the builders family looked after all the grounds. does not seem to be true. its such a shame as it is in a lovely area over looking a school which the school and all other blocks are well looked after.
many thanks derek
Old 14-07-2007, 20:26   #2
Av.Ertuğ Yüksel

Varsayılan

Firstly you have to write your rights to title deed so another persons can't put sth forward their claims.İf another people bought and wrote to title deed before you you have to apply to law court and then take sentence of precaution so turkish family can't sell block.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03660893 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.