Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Co-operative

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 28-05-2007, 15:45   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Co-operative

I'm one of a group of English people who own villas on a complex which is run as a co-operative by the builders, They charge management fees for looking after the complex and we pay our strata fees into their personal accounts. We are not happy with the low standard of maintenance which affects rental potential.

I recently contacted a Turkish lawyer to find out where the co-operative is registered but he said that he could find no record of it from Company House in the local area and that "it could be registered anywhere in Turkey". Is it possible to find out where it is registered - or even if it legally exists? Thank you.
Old 28-05-2007, 23:44   #2
Av. Süleyman Emre Ötün

Varsayılan

Hi.
http://www.turkkonut.com.tr/
This is the official site of "Construction Co-operatives Union of Turkey".
Click "İletişim" and sent a message!

Address:
Atatürk Bulvarı, No: 79-81 Kat: 8 06420 Kızılay/ANKARA
Telephone:
(0.312) 435 43 66 - 3 line
(0.312) 435 56 50 - 5 line
Fax (0.312) 432 01 97
But i could not an English version of the site.
Your sincerely.

:::Emre:::
Old 29-05-2007, 15:29   #3
Konuk

Olumlu

Thanks for your fast reply and for giving me that information!
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03403592 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.