Kavram Arama : THS Google   |   Forum İçi Arama  

Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

İ Too Want Marry A Turkish Man!!!

Yanıt
Old 14-02-2005, 03:04   #1
Konuk

Mutsuz İ Too Want Marry A Turkish Man!!!

i spent nearly 5 hours on turkish law sites today trying to find information on marriage laws! i came onto this site and found almost all my answers from one lady!!!! i still have one remaining question though!! i am hoping to marry my turkish fiance in november of this year (05), i now understand the formalities of the law on how we do this, and when and how to apply for the visa but my concern now is that we have never lived together as a couple for more than 2 weeks at a time. i have stayed at his family home, with his mother and father, for a total of 3 weeks. and with him at the resort where we met for a total of 6 weeks prior to that, although we have been together for almost a year now. can anyone tell me if this is going to cause a problem with getting married or gaining his visa? i cannot stay in turkey for much longer than this each visit as i have a 6 year old daughter, although she does live with her father, i cant not see her! please help!!!
thanx, kelly x
Old 17-05-2005, 22:41   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

hello i study law but u must answer me ur all questions what u want to know...so i wont write more now..just ask me whatever u want to know...ok?well..im waiting..
Old 05-11-2005, 18:09   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

I am doing a research on the difference between American Law and Turkish law. Can anyone give me good websites or research areas to use? Thanks.
Old 21-03-2017, 17:19   #4
Av. Muhammed Kuş

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I am doing a research on the difference between American Law and Turkish law. Can anyone give me good websites or research areas to use? Thanks.
http://www.turkhukuksitesi.com/makale_661.htm you can get help from this article first maybe.

Kind regards
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
I Want To Marry A Turkish Man Finny Turkish Law 4 25-02-2010 11:02
Turkish Employment Law pauline_bonneton@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 03-03-2005 12:24
Turkish Contract Law Reid Turkish Law 6 04-12-2003 18:28
Turkish Traffic Law Alessio Turkish Law 1 17-08-2003 23:53

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03728890 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.