Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Ins_law

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 12-12-2011, 13:14   #1
Personal injuris

Varsayılan Ins_law

Hallo, I'm lawyer from Bulgaria.

I would like to ask, can You tell me what is the usual amount of compensation for personal injuris, awarded by the court nowadays. The injury is brocken leg, but it can be also for broken arm or for other bones.

Best Regards!
Old 13-12-2011, 07:46   #2
Evren Osman

Varsayılan

For answering your question correct Could you please give us more details about your case ?
Old 13-12-2011, 11:26   #3
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Dear Ins_law,

The indemnity amount stems from such injuries depends on the variety of the claims.That is to say,the judge evaluates the loss total accordingly where there is a claim of physical and /or intangible damages. Also ,the Court takes into consideration whether the victim has suffered a loss of profit, incapacity to work (permanently or transitionally) as a result of injury.
Old 13-12-2011, 13:27   #4
Ins_law

Varsayılan Personal injuries

Hallo Colleagues,

Firs of all, thank You for the responses

About the case: It comes to tourist, who broke his leg while he was sliding on water slide in Aquapark. Ас а consequence from the accident, he becomes transitionally incapacity to work for 3 mounts - this will be his losted profit. But we would like to claim compensation for the NON-MATERIAL DAMAGES. That's why we would like to know , what is the regular amount, awarded by the court.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04552007 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.