Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Seeing our niece in Turkey

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 01-08-2008, 16:12   #1
Konuk

Soru Seeing our niece in Turkey

My brother got married (civil marriage) in turkey (both are Lebanese) he is Muslim and she is Christian. Lived in Lebanon with wife and had a daughter 2 years old now. My brother had leukemia (passed away last year. His daughter was 1 year old)
The problem now is that his wife is not letting us (his mother and sibling) see the girl we are trying to get some kind of court order but the attorney said we need the Turkish civil code to do so. Please help what is the law in such case...What we should do to see our niece.
Old 20-09-2008, 11:34   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
My brother got married (civil marriage) in turkey (both are Lebanese) he is Muslim and she is Christian. Lived in Lebanon with wife and had a daughter 2 years old now. My brother had leukemia (passed away last year. His daughter was 1 year old)
The problem now is that his wife is not letting us (his mother and sibling) see the girl we are trying to get some kind of court order but the attorney said we need the Turkish civil code to do so. Please help what is the law in such case...What we should do to see our niece.

In order to make a relation with your niece you need to take a court order on it, if you try yo make it by yourself you will either be arrested or deported when her mother complains to police.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02170992 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.