Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Lorrie

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 10-12-2008, 17:37   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Lorrie

I am dating a turkish man who is recently divoreced. He and his ex wife have 1 daughter together. His ex wife has custody of their child although he has unlimited visitation rights from the court. Recently we have come to learn that his child is being neglected. I live in my home country at the moment but will move to Turkey in a few weeks. If he applies to the courts now for custody on the basis of neglect is this likely? If he waits for when i go to live there would there be a better chance as i would be there to help look after his daughter? Is there any other route we should take? Please help!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 19:13   #2
carlito

Varsayılan

it could be changed by conditions that u supply..u have to take advice from an advocate when u'll turn to Türkiye..
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05159307 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.