Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

deported

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 14-09-2007, 20:26   #1
Konuk

Mutsuz deported

me and my ex bf had a fight in turkey 7 years ago and he hit me in the face so i cut is arm and i went to court and they got me a translater who knew my ex bf then later i try to enter in to turkey and i was stoped and had to get the nxt flight home so for 7 years i have bene trying to able to get back in to turkey but i was told by the turkish consul in london i am not aload to enter turkey again i think this is so unfare i have a half turkish baby who cant see her turkish family ,and i was wondering if anyone on this siti know how i could go about of ever getting back in to turkey. i have sent afew emails to the turkish govement but no reply back yet . is it up to the turkish govement to deport u from turkey or the judge . thanks
Old 19-09-2007, 12:28   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Önemli dear madam

what I realise is
you were persuated that you are unable to visit Turkey
and
you made a talk to Turkish Embassy in London and they told you the same.

sorry to say that but IT IS UNBELIEVABLE
I am living in Bournemouth and i 'll visit my Embassy next week.

There might be some thing that you do not want to declare on publick or somethıng else.

nevertheless, the things that you say are IMPOSSIBLE

i am sure you met a dodgy man and he made you believe

Balkan
Old 18-07-2008, 12:15   #3
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Av. Balkan Tunalı
what I realise is
you were persuated that you are unable to visit Turkey
and
you made a talk to Turkish Embassy in London and they told you the same.

sorry to say that but IT IS UNBELIEVABLE
I am living in Bournemouth and i 'll visit my Embassy next week.

There might be some thing that you do not want to declare on publick or somethıng else.

nevertheless, the things that you say are IMPOSSIBLE

i am sure you met a dodgy man and he made you believe

Balkan

So it was indeed a "dodgy man" or something else? We would like to know...
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03544903 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.