Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Sam

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 25-10-2005, 13:33   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Sam

I have not used this forum before and my turkish is very limited - I am english.

I am going to Turkey soon with my Turkish husband. I have seen other treads dealing with divorce but wondered if any changes had been made since the last messages were answered in 2002.

I will be buying the land and paying for the cost of a house being built, if we do divorce I intend to give my husband half of any profit we make on the house. Is this acceptable under Turkish law or could he claim any more money off me.

Also if I die I have a daughter in england what are the inheritance laws as I would want the bulk of my estate to go to her.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
Old 28-10-2005, 13:35   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

If you get divorced later, half of the land and house will be belong to your husband unless you both agree otherwise (in written).

If you die while you are married and don't have any other children, your daugther will own the 3/4 of the property and 1/4 will go to your husband.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,06839705 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.