Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Restitution Of Loan (with Bonds)

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 09-11-2009, 14:54   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Restitution Of Loan (with Bonds)

I need help gettin money back from two men who own jewellers in fethiye. They owe me 13000 stirling !! and i have papers signed by them both. I believe thet are called senats. I did go to a lawyer in Turkey a few weeks ago, but she did not speak English and wanted 2000 in advance to take on my case. I was not very confident in her, as she made many calls whilst I was with her, but I'm not sure to who...It seemed she was asking around the local community about these men. I just wanted to know what I could do to get my money. I have been told that with these papers I can just go to the court myself and not involve a lawyer. Do you know if this is correct information. This money was a personal loan to these men, and not anything to do with buying jewellry from them. I hope you can help me, I'm so desperate now .
Old 09-11-2009, 23:31   #2
Konuk anatolian tiger

Varsayılan

It seems that the lawyer, tried to get information about that business if it was accurate or not, If you are suspicious about the lawyer, the best advise I can give you is to find someone who may interpret for you, or find a lawyer who speak English so that he can keep your mind calm about the procedure. It is normal that some lawyers may ask for a deposit of the fee or a commission. For the procedure to follow by yourself, considering you don't speak Turkish, it would be the best to follow the order with the lawyer.... Legally if the 'SENET' is proper and the guys are still in business, you can claim all the money....

Good Luck....
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Help needed Konuk Turkish Law 0 09-10-2009 15:00
Help needed! Marlena Turkish Law 1 11-08-2009 00:51

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03383589 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.