Ana Sayfa
Kavram Arama : THS Google   |   Forum İçi Arama  

Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Headaches... when will it this lawyer cease to make more..?

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 18-07-2009, 20:41   #1
Really Concerned As Love Turkey

Varsayılan Headaches... when will it this lawyer cease to make more..?

Hello,

For 5 to 6 years we have been having troubles with a certain lawyer in Antalya. We eventually "won" the battle and things where back to usual then on friday we get a notice from the court saying that my partner has to go to prison for three months. This is following my prison (yes thats right as a foreigner i spent days in there fabulous hotel) for speaking in court to say that we are in the right and the judge gave me a 4 days sentence for speaking. Only after the fifth day had passed i had to make an appointment to the prison managers to get them to call the courthouse and get the judge to send the fax to them to say i have served my time and can go home..not happy about that however this lawyer has been pressing on me and my family here for years and is trying to take the village land from us and now a new attack he wants from the entire village claiming his great grandfather founded the area and he wants it all!

i think you might have read an earlier post years back well it is still happening and with a partner and 4 children this does not help out much at all surely he should be barred from pratice and why do the folders dissapear and then new ones arrive once we have closed this issue? how can the system allow this and what can be done to stop this person

any advice welcome

regards
Old 21-07-2009, 08:52   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan I will show his name he has already been publish in the SABAH gazette

His name (if they allow to show) is as follows and he should be avoided if you wish to avoid a lengthy legal battle in which he falsifies court documeents forges signatures and bribes non witnesses to come to court and talk absolute rubbish...after many years he is still allowed to practice and carry on as a lawyer...hmm?

Av. [Name Removed according to site rules]- ANTALYA

Check out the SABAH online and check for the article on him dated cuma 21 Kasim 2008 he is really a naughty man!

Now he is trying to take all of the viallge and last friday the 17th of July 2009 had court documents sent to ALL of the viallgers saying he wants his land back..read the article it is good to read

Best regards
Old 10-08-2009, 18:34   #3
Cihangir Karabıyık

Varsayılan

I have checked the archives of the newspaper you've mentioned and failed to locate any relevant article. Perhaps you should try copying the hyperlink so we can read the story. As I couldn't locate any references to court awards on this lawyer's alleged actions in the newspaper or your comments, I would recommend that you refrain from voicing these claims publicly. Please bear in mind that every person is innocent until and unless proven guilty, and these allegations, if unproven, may constitute libel or defamation. If you have a court award on this matter please inform us, otherwise you can report this lawyer to a public prosecutor or a law enforcement agent and inform us of the outcome and keep strong your faith in Turkish justice.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Lawyer job in Istanbul Konuk Turkish Law 2 24-02-2009 17:34

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05692291 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.