Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

site information please

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 08-07-2009, 19:16   #1
Konuk

Soru site information please

Today I made a complaint at the court about how the site where I live is run. The prosicutor has signed the document and I have to take it to the police station tomorrow. what happens now and when do they contact the site manager and investigate my claims
Old 11-08-2009, 00:40   #2
Cihangir Karabıyık

Varsayılan

Dear guest,

What exactly is the nature of the document signed by the prosecutor? Is it an interlocutory injunction? Which court have you made your complaint to (i.e. criminal/civil)? I'm guessing we're looking at a criminal case here as you mentioned a prosecutor, but I can't tell because you've mentioned you "made your complaint at the court", whereas you can file criminal complaints (a more technically correct term is delate, or denounce) to prosecutors and law enforcement agents only.

If a criminal case is in question, the prosecutor has the obligation to begin investigating the matter as soon as he/she is informed of the allegation. A public action may be initiated under the Turkish criminal law if the preliminary investigation deems it necessary. This decision is made by the public prosecutor, but you have the right to contest it through a higher office (i.e. a judge).
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Need information regarding divorce and property Bill Turkish Law 6 08-03-2010 18:41
Site expenses Bir Konuk Turkish Law 1 05-10-2004 18:34
Site Aidatları ali beyendi Meslektaşların Soruları 9 11-06-2003 11:21

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02710199 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.