Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Safety Standards

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 14-02-2003, 19:34   #1
Laurence Hanley

İnceleme Safety Standards

I act for a child litigant. I am looking for any information on the safety standards in Turkey concerning the thickness of glass for use in (i) hotels and (ii) children's creches/clubs. I am told the general safety standard is 4mm. Happy for any help! Can communicate in French, English, or German.
Old 30-05-2003, 16:04   #2
dundarsahin

Varsayılan

Dear Laurence,

Turkish Safety Standarts are designated by Institute of Turkish Standarts(T.S.E.)

TS 9041, refers to the Minimum Thickness of Glass Safety for recreational use.which is 4 to 6.5 mm.
There are no other specifications refer to the child safety or hotel windows and glass specifications.

However If the window complex is based on horizontal pulling system, then the minimum glass thickness should be 5,5 mm with double sided glass support.

Also If the stoned glasses are prefered to use then the standarts are changing again. (TS 6500)

You may also check the Institute of Turkish Standarts(T.S.E.) website. I hope this information fullfill your needs.

Take Care,
Dundar Sahin
Old 07-01-2004, 12:44   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan Local Standards

I am trying to find local standards of turkey. In particular the following standards:-

Pool surrounds and requirement for non-slip surfaces

Glass standards i.e. minimal thickness of glass for use in doors and windows.

Requirements for hand rails on stairs/steps

Can anyone assist?
Old 28-04-2004, 18:23   #4
Martin

Varsayılan Is There Any İnformation About Swimming Pool Safet Standards

A man fell over on some steps adjacent to a swimming pool. There was water running down the steps and no safety rail, so he was badly injured. What are the requirements for safety rails?
Old 10-07-2007, 16:24   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan

Hi

Am looking to establish whether a hotel needs to fence off the edge of a path were there is a drop of several metres on the other side.

Furthermore trying to ascertain what the general test for negligence is in Turkey

Could any replies be kindly posted on here and sent to david.wingate@wesolicitors.com
Old 11-07-2007, 01:52   #6
dundarsahin

Varsayılan

Dear David,

Could you share more specific information for the desired path. So I could be more helpful for your inquiry.

Kind Regards

Dundar Sahin
Public Safety Consultant
H&S/ Social Compliance Auditor

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Hi

Am looking to establish whether a hotel needs to fence off the edge of a path were there is a drop of several metres on the other side.

Furthermore trying to ascertain what the general test for negligence is in Turkey

Could any replies be kindly posted on here and sent to david.wingate@wesolicitors.com
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04942608 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.