Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Foreign Medical doctors employment in Turkey

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 11-09-2012, 12:20   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Foreign Medical doctors employment in Turkey

I am a medical doctor and my wife too. I heard foreign doctors are now able to get a job as doctor in Turkey? If true, what is the procedure please?

Second question: Is TUS Exam held in English too? If not, how should a foreigner pass the exam when he/she does not know Turkish language. I believe the test should be available in English too. First one has to pass the test and if the result is ok, then he/she should learn Turkish. Please help me..
Old 23-09-2012, 09:47   #2
Av.Kadir ORUÇ

Varsayılan Foreign Medical doctors employment in Turkey

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I am a medical doctor and my wife too. I heard foreign doctors are now able to get a job as doctor in Turkey? If true, what is the procedure please?

Second question: Is TUS Exam held in English too? If not, how should a foreigner pass the exam when he/she does not know Turkish language. I believe the test should be available in English too. First one has to pass the test and if the result is ok, then he/she should learn Turkish. Please help me..

Dear Konuk (Guest),

A by-law titled “BY-LAW REGARDING WORKING PROCEDURE AND PRINCIPLES OF FOREIGN MEMBERS OF HEALTH PROFESSION IN PRIVATE HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS IN TURKEY” published at the Official Gazette by Turkish Ministry of Health and entered into force on February 22,2012. I think it is possible you to work in private health organizations in Turkey.You can reach that by-law here:

http://www.resmigazete.gov.tr/eskile...0120222-14.htm

I recommend you to examine it with the help of a person who knows Turkish beside your language. So that you realize whether you have the conditions required or not.
According to the Article 5 (c) of that by-law, you have to succeed Turkish Language exam (must be held by Turkish Language Teaching Practice and Research Center of a University in Turkey) at (B) level or over according to the European Language Portfolio Criteria and provide a document before application. Application is made to the organization to be worked.
I have not seen anything about English TUS in that by-law.

I hope I have been helpful.
Best regards.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
what happens if i cant pay for medical expenses Konuk Turkish Law 3 20-11-2010 23:00
Foreign Lawyers in Turkey Deborah Turkish Law 2 09-03-2003 16:56
Medical System - Who Helps The Poor? Medical Questionner Turkish Law 5 02-03-2003 17:23
Foreign Lawyers in Turkey Hanne Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:56

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04781294 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.