Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

turkish military -

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 16-10-2008, 02:37   #1
Konuk

Mutsuz turkish military -

Hi im wondering if a turkish citizen was deported from uk and sent back to turkey, are they aloud to come back to the uk for a holiday. And in Turkish military what kind of things do they do? Do they work in holiday camps.. eg. gardener, tea gardens is this true??
If an english citizen went over to turkey to marry a turkish citizen with a half turkish half english child, the turkish family wouldnt be able to keep the child there would they?
I am in a very hard situation and need help please.
Old 28-10-2008, 20:32   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan vague question

If a Turkish citizen (or whatever citizenship he/she is belonging to) has been deported from the UK, a come-back issue must be considered by the UK government since it has made the "reasoning of deportion." Also, the UK or its consulates give permission to the foreigners to come in their country. Coming to your "military" question, it is absolutely indefinite. Could you please explain the story from the very beginning and ask your question clearly? My request is also valid for your last question: No matter which citizen is married to another; they become "a family" after all, aren't they? I do not find, at least, "polite" to categorize a human as "half A half B." Nation does not grant a "decision making" position. This should be about "parental rights."

Regards.
Old 15-12-2008, 19:34   #3
need2know

Varsayılan Is Askerlik compulsory?

Hi, I have two questions here.

I am Asian married to a Turk. My kids were born here in my country where we live.

My firstborn has had his birth registered in Turkey, so he has a Turkish kimlik.

In my country, military service is compulsory for all 18 year- old boys AND dual- citizenship is not allowed.

Mr. Avukat, would you please please tell me what's going to happen when my first- born reaches 18?

Does he have to serve the military in both countries?

Is there a way for me to "un-do" that kimlik he already has?

I've read earlier posts and I think it's quite complicated that a child of any Turk is automatically also a Turk! What if the Turkish parent decides to give- up his/ her Turk citizenship, sometime after the kimlik has been issued?

Do reply quick as to how I can "un-do" my son's kimlik.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 20-12-2008, 03:41   #4
Konuk

Varsayılan turkish military

Need2know:

i hope someone will answer you, but i will tell you what i have read:

In Turkish paper,a journalist wrote that birth registration does not automatically mean citizenship, but others, including Turkish embassy said that yes, registration is citizenship. 2 different answers, but obviously one of them is incorrect.

I don't know about undoing the kimlik, maybe a consultation with a lawyer might help, although be prepared to get a different answer every time you ask someone. If you do find out for certain, please post it here. Good luck.
Old 11-01-2009, 23:22   #5
Av. Mehmet Toprak

Varsayılan

Don't wory about it. Turkish citizens who are living or working another country have right short terms military service .
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
How to get Turkish work visa after marrying with my turkish boyfriend Konuk Turkish Law 9 17-03-2012 18:39
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 2 02-06-2008 20:57
Do İ Pay For Military Maps juco Turkish Law 1 04-08-2005 23:27
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 2 30-05-2003 16:28

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04047394 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.