Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Grand Power For My Divorce To A Lawyer

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 07-09-2008, 23:10   #1
DIVORCE

Karar Grand Power For My Divorce To A Lawyer

I JUST WANT TO ASK IF I GRAND POWER FOR MY DIVORCE TO A LAWYER is it dangerous?
IS THERE ANYWAY TO DIVORCE WITHOUT A LAWYER .
U MUST KNOW FIRST THAT IM NOT LIVING ANYMORE IN TURKEY .
AND MY HUSBAND AGREE FOR OUR DIVORCE.
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILDS.

THANKS
Old 08-09-2008, 09:33   #2
ecesaka

Varsayılan

First of all, I want to clarify the suspicion about the Power of Attorney. If you would like to be represented by a lawyer on court, you have to convey a specific Power Of Attorney to the lawyer. He/she will be able to do the things which are written on the Power of Attorney, and she/he will be liable for what she/he did or did not in despite of Power of Attorney.

On the other hand, you do not need to divorce with the assistance of any lawyer. It is not an obligation in Turkish Law. If you are married for more than one year, you and your husband shall sign a protocol that includes all of his and your property and if you will agree on that protocol, you shall divorce easily.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03348494 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.