Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Can Deported People Go Back To Turkey Or Not

Yanıt
Old 08-04-2008, 20:32   #1
Konuk

Mahçup Can Deported People Go Back To Turkey Or Not

can i go back to turkey again if i was deported cause in was ilegal but u must know that i married in my country with thurkish citizen and we want live there

please answer me
thank u very much
Old 17-04-2008, 16:13   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan

dear konuk
the answer of your question depends on the the reasons that have caused you deport. illegal trafficking? a procedural breach or something else? and also the gender of your spouse is necessary.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:48   #3
Konuk

Mesaj Dear Mister Tunali

I was deported because I was living illegal in Turkey
I entered in Turkey like illegal ( NO STAMP )because of some reasons.....
I lived illegal 3 years and then the police caught me and sent me to my country without knowing the period of prohibition to come to turkey
I will marry a Turkish men who I love and we want both live there
please is there any chances to go to Turkey or not?
Old 17-05-2008, 10:45   #4
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan dear konuk

of course it is not impossible to live in Turkey for you however, you need to follow the legal route...
Old 17-04-2009, 14:05   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan

if you have been deported you cannot go back to Turkey
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02722096 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.