Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

birlikte yaşama Sözleşmesi -unmarried couple

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 07-04-2011, 13:31   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan birlikte yaşama Sözleşmesi -unmarried couple

Hello

I am engaged to a man who is waiting for a divorce (1 of 3 court dates 21st of this April) then we will marry immediately.

Before we marry we wish to proceed and build a house as laws are changing in our Village and we may not be able to build at a later time.

The land Tapu is in the sole name of his father.

The building cost would be roughly shared between us but I will input slightly more.

As we are not yet married abut I wish to put money into building is there a cohabitation agreement we can sign? - birlikte yaşama Sözleşmesi.

Can he sign such a document if he is still legally married?

I wish to know this before we visit a lawyer together so I know roughly what to ask for instead of them telling me what we need.

As I would have no entitlement to the property I want to agree on a reasonable cash settlement and sale of furniture if we "break up".

I understand the risk is large to myself and just want to clarify whether I can protect myself legally from financial loss.
Old 12-04-2011, 15:06   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan a late reply

There is a possibility of your making an agreement with
your boy friend giving every detail about the land and the construction the money the sides shall put in also,
sign this agreement at a Notary public. When you have the
agreement notarized you go to the Land Registary Office,
demand the agreement registered at the parcel. I would recommend that you would get a legal assistance for all
this procedure.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
İşe iade davası ile birlikte manevi tazminat davası birlikte açılır mı? Komagene Meslektaşların Soruları 5 30-12-2010 20:24
Resmi Nikah Olmadan Birlikte Yaşama-Geçimsizlik--Ayrılık-Evlilik Dışı Doğan Çocuk Konuk Kadınlara Hukuki Destek Merkezi (KAHDEM) 1 17-01-2010 19:52
Boşanma - Küfür - Eşin Üvey Çocuğu ile Birlikte Yaşama avukat ece Meslektaşların Soruları 1 26-04-2008 12:47
Küçükle Evlenme Vaadi ile Birlikte Yaşama - Babalık Davası - Eylemin Suç Niteliği sumeyra Meslektaşların Soruları 4 14-08-2007 20:56
hizmet tespit davası ile birlikte iş kaz doğan tazminat d. birlikte açılabiliği uye9493 Meslektaşların Soruları 5 13-11-2006 11:13

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03776789 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.