Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

How To Work İn Turkey İn Law System

Yanıt
Old 17-08-2002, 19:45   #1
Frank

Soru How To Work İn Turkey İn Law System

Hi, I am an italian boy, I am 26 old and I graduated in law. I know perfectly english and I am learning turkish.

My great desire is to come and live in Istanbul, working there. But, honestly, I really don't know how to use my italian graduation for working like a lawyer in Turkey.

Is it possible? and if yes, how? What have I do?

Thanx
Old 18-08-2002, 11:35   #2
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Frank,
Before answering your question, I wanted you to think once more of your desire to live in Istanbul! Just a suggestion..

About your question, unfortunately, law profession and practising as an attorney by registering to a Bar requires Turkish Citizenship(or being a Turkish subject).Perhaps, you may find a chance to work as a consultant for a law firm, yet you'd be deprived of the right to represent your clients before the Courts.

Goodluck
Old 11-06-2003, 22:15   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

I want 2 open bar in turkey? Is this possibel with an english degree? first though i will work in some of the bars already open
jess
Old 20-11-2003, 09:51   #4
court

Mesaj Requirements To Practice İn Istanbul

IGood Morning. I have a JD issued from the US state of California. I have resently moved to Istanbul and am inquiring about the legal requirements needed to practice in Turkey. I am pretty sure that I will have to attend some form of Turkish legal course, but can you please tell me roughly, would I have to complete the whole degree again, how long does it generally take full time, and is there an examination that you have to take in Turkey (similar to the Bar exam) .

Thanks you so much.
Old 20-11-2003, 17:51   #5
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Good Evening

unfortunately for you, law practice in Turkey as an attorney is granted with solely those who are Turkish or Turkish-subjects.Lawyers Act Art.2/a stipulates so.

However you may work as a para-legal or a consultant in a law office.
Old 22-01-2005, 22:44   #6
Konuk

Varsayılan

can any help do you no of any sites i could go on to help me find a job in altinkum turkey
Old 26-01-2005, 15:15   #7
Konuk

Varsayılan

can anybody help, - if we were to buy a small hotel or a bar in turkey, would we automatically be allowed a work permit for myself, my wife and 2 daughters? ages 17 and 20 if anybody could help we would be very grateful
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Questions on Turkish legal system Emmy Henson Turkish Law 7 19-01-2010 21:01
List Of Work Not Allowed İn Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 0 25-05-2005 14:15
Work Permits Help Please carol Turkish Law 6 24-05-2005 16:27
Subject: work/residence Permit Nataşa Turkish Law 10 05-06-2003 20:14
Medical System - Who Helps The Poor? Medical Questionner Turkish Law 5 02-03-2003 17:23

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02926302 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.