Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Youth Law

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 06-09-2006, 10:18   #1
Youth Law

Varsayılan Youth Law

Hello,

I understand a draft law on youth, particularly with regard to the creation of a National Youth Council, was due to be voted upon by the parliament in the Autumn-Winter session 2004.

Since then I can find nothing regarding this law - the information I have found comes from http://www.genclikkonseyi.org/index_en.php. Can anyone tell me whether this Youth Law has progressed at all and possibly point me toward a text?

Many thanks,

Chris Grollman
Old 04-10-2006, 10:49   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan

Turkish Criminal Code and Turkish Code of the Procedure Of Criminal Code may give you sufficient info.
You may find English translation on web (ministery of forriner affairs of Turkey) tunalibalkan@yahoo.com

Alıntı:
Yazan Youth Law
Hello,

I understand a draft law on youth, particularly with regard to the creation of a National Youth Council, was due to be voted upon by the parliament in the Autumn-Winter session 2004.

Since then I can find nothing regarding this law - the information I have found comes from http://www.genclikkonseyi.org/index_en.php. Can anyone tell me whether this Youth Law has progressed at all and possibly point me toward a text?

Many thanks,

Chris Grollman
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04203391 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.