Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Law and Language

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 15-07-2006, 09:41   #1
Mütercim/Tercuman

Dikkat Law and Language

Dear Sirs and madames
I have just been granted membership to your good site. I have been working as Official Translator/Interpreter for the last 22 years. I have worked in Australia, Turkey, England..I mainly worked in Community Interpreting area dealing mainly with legal matters. I have recently moved back to Turkey and settled in Bodrum-Gumusluk. Currently I am heavily involved in Real Estate industry in the legal side of the the effort. I have studied Migration and Citizenship Law in Australia.
I was so happy to come across your site for I found the concept to be beneficial. From time to time I would like to direct you learned lawyers some querries, questions, requests regarding the place of Linguistics in Law and legalities in cross-cultural affairs. Likewise, I would only be happy to answer your requests of the same.
My website is www.trinfo.net please visit my site in order to get a better understanding of my linguistics career.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Best regards
Old 22-07-2006, 14:06   #2
NoXYgEnE

Varsayılan

hi i visited to your web site but i couldnt find any needful files. can you explain about your web site thanx...
Old 24-07-2006, 08:22   #3
Mütercim/Tercuman

Varsayılan Web Site

Hi
I am not sure I understand what you mean by "needful" files. If you could let me know what exactly you are looking for, I shall be obliged to inform you. Thank you for visiting my vebsite.
Regards
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
language requirements Raquel Santos Turkish Law 1 10-02-2002 14:53

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02994204 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.