Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Turkish husband wants to separate

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 30-03-2007, 15:34   #1
clothespeg

Varsayılan Turkish husband wants to separate

My friend is an Austrian woman, married to a Turk 20 year, 3 children. He went to Austria to work, while she stayed in Turkey, looked after the children and his sick mother, and ran the pansiyon belonging to their family. Now, after 2 years, he came back from Austria with another woman who is expecting his child. He wants his wife to get out but the children must stay. He has threatened her and trying to frighten her. She does not have Turkish citizenship.

What are her rights under Turkish law? Is she entitled to any of his property? They own a block of flats, an orchard and a pansiyon. Can you recommend a good lawyer for her in Izmir who speaks German, please?
Old 02-04-2007, 02:50   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

Your friend has to apply to the Turkish Family Court where she spend her last 2 years in order to divorce and to claim any compensatition from her husband.She would claim the rights on the property if they gained these properties during their marrige with the financial contribution of her.
Old 02-04-2007, 16:36   #3
Canavar Avukat

Varsayılan

As for clothespeg,
I'd like you to contact me directly through my personal contact information if possible..You may possess required information from the profile window of my username

Thank you
Old 02-04-2007, 22:51   #4
Cest la vie

Varsayılan

Dear Batur77,

If you have an answer for the question, please post it publicly to the board. Trying to contact with the questioner personally, leads to misuse of the forum for special interests which is also illegal according to the Turkish Law.

In addition, sharing will help the other foreigners who have the same problem as well.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Old 03-04-2007, 14:28   #5
clothespeg

Varsayılan

Batur77 - if you have information which can help, PLEASE post it.

My friend did not work during her marriage, but she did run the family business (pansiyon). What rights does she have regarding custody of the children? And she needs a lawyer who speaks German, please (in Izmir).

Thank you from clothespeg
Old 03-04-2007, 17:10   #6
Cest la vie

Varsayılan

Dear Clothespeg,

You can send an e-mail to Izmir Bar Assoc. info@izmirbarosu.org.tr to request an attorney who speaks German.

Your friend has rights under Turkish Law. Her husband can not decide on parental right by himself. Only the court can do so.

Also she has equal property rights with her husband. Even if she did not run the pansiyon, she would; but in this case she absolutely has. She really should consult an attorney in Izmir.

Regards,

Ahu
Old 03-04-2007, 20:06   #7
Canavar Avukat

Varsayılan

Dear Clothespeg,
Sadly to tell you the truth, I have no contact information of any german-speaking resident (attorney) located in Izmir, on the contrary to the issue I'm sure there must be due to the fact that NATO has been a significant and regular headquarters which comprises of german-speaking residents, nevertheless, there must be a minority with an advantage who may handle to meet your demands.

I'll check whether or not i can find some useful telephone numbers for you to get in touch with the authorities of the Izmir Bar Assoc.
Old 04-04-2007, 14:40   #8
clothespeg

Varsayılan

Dear Ahu and Batur77,

Thank you very much for your help. I have sent an email to the Izmir Barosu and waiting for their reply. I will let you know what happens, as I will go to see my friend tomorrow.

Clothespeg
Old 04-04-2007, 23:33   #9
Canavar Avukat

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan clothespeg
Dear Ahu and Batur77,

Thank you very much for your help. I have sent an email to the Izmir Barosu and waiting for their reply. I will let you know what happens, as I will go to see my friend tomorrow.

Clothespeg

Here comes the phone number to contact through: 0232 463 00 14

Address: 1456 Sokak Nu: 16 K:6 Alsancak/IZMIR
Old 07-04-2007, 23:01   #10
rkarmis

Varsayılan

Liebe(r) Clothespeg,
Ich habe das Problem mit Ihre Freundin nicht ganz verstanden. Können Sie vielleicht in Deutsch wiederholen. So dass ich Sie vielleicht behilflich sein kann!
R. Karmis
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Canadian Husband Files for Divorce in Turkey canada Turkish Law 4 09-06-2007 17:24
Turkish Banking Law Konuk Turkish Law 2 20-12-2005 18:12
Turkish Employment Law pauline_bonneton@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 03-03-2005 12:24
How can I pursue my husband for maintenance for our child?? Susanna Turkish Law 1 18-02-2002 21:57

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05222511 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.