Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Child Custody

Yanıt
Old 13-04-2005, 19:22   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Child Custody

I am English, and I am dating a Turkish woman with a 4 and a half year old son whose husband died 4 years ago. We both live in England, but in separate homes at present.

Some members of her family do not want us to be together and are currently threatening to have her son taken away from her if we decide to marry. They claim they have spoken to a solicitor in Turkey who states that the parents of her husband would be able to do this.

Please can you let me know if they have this right, and if so, whether that only applies if they live in Turkey, or whether it applies to her in England aswell where she currently resides.

Any other information you can give me on the matter would be gratefully received. Thanks for your help.
Old 14-04-2005, 15:23   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

Parents of her husband can not have child from her.Child custody on her.There are diffrences between Turkish and British Law.Does child live in the UK.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Family Law- Child Custody/Divorce Vivian Volker Turkish Law 46 18-03-2017 14:29
Child Custody Serkan Turkish Law 11 09-07-2012 18:31
International Child Abduction Konuk Turkish Law 6 27-07-2011 02:49
Child Custody mavigul Turkish Law 3 11-06-2009 11:25
Child Custody Konuk Turkish Law 1 08-04-2005 12:47

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03113890 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.