Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Query On Seperation And Children

Yanıt
Old 30-03-2004, 19:01   #1
Konuk

Rahatsiz Query On Seperation And Children

Can anyone help please?
I am a UK citizen by birth and have been married to a turkish citizen for 12.5 years we have a daughter who is 3.5years old.
My daughter has a turkish passport, nufus card and a UK passport.

My husband has been naturalised as a UK citizen and has a UK passport. Unfortnately we have now seperated, my husband is in Turkey and I am in the UK with my daughter.

He has not threatned to take my daughter back to Turkey but if by any means he managed to take my daughter against my will and get her into Turkey what can I do and how would the Turkish authorities be able to help me - what is the ruling and law over there. I have never been an unfit mother, but would not be surpised if my husband bribed someone to say I was. I do not speak much Turkish and it is really worrying me. I have all my daughter's passports and Nufus card.

I would really appreciate your help in this matter.
Old 05-10-2004, 18:46   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

What is the stage for your problem? İf you are there I can Answer.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:51   #3
Okoseoglu

Varsayılan

My understanding is , you haven't divorced yet with a court's decision in Turkey , either in the UK. So you are exercising parental rights jointly. If your husband brings your daughter to Turkey and rejects to come back, I regret to say that you doesn't have an effective way to overcome that. You have to commence a proceeding against your husband for getting a divorce decree and demanding your daughter's parental rights. Those cases take long periods to conclude in Turkey and generally oppressed Turkish judges seem reluctant to close the file due to some other social facts rather than legal. My advice is to open the case in the UK.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Wills Query. Mark Turkish Law 0 21-02-2005 00:28
Turkish Passport Query Konuk Turkish Law 2 01-06-2004 13:21

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03866792 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.