Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Turkish Passport Query

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 02-04-2004, 15:18   #1
Konuk

Mutsuz Turkish Passport Query

I have a query that I just need some advice on. I am a british woman and my husband is turkish he also has a british passport. Our daughter is 3.5yrs old and when we were last in Turkey he wanted to get her a Turkish passport. She already has a Nufus card. We had to go to a Notary office before getting the passport issued and I was asked to sign a form in the Notary office, I have no idea what the form was for just that the woman who worked that was trying to find out if I could understand Turkish, which I don't but she still allowed me to sign the form my husband was not asked to sign the form. This then I believe enabled our daughter to get a Turkish passport.

Things are presently acrimonous between my husband and myself and am worried about the form I have signed, I am back in the UK with my daughter and have her passport my husband is in Turkey.

Whatever advice given would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Old 01-06-2004, 12:45   #2
Konuk

Mutsuz

hi after reading your e-mail I can sense your worry and desperation.maybe you have read mine under divorce(mrs j Erdem).I also found that not many people new what procedures to undertake.Itelephoned the
Old 01-06-2004, 13:21   #3
Konuk

Mutsuz mrs erdem

hi after reading your e-mail I can sense your worry and desperation.maybe you have read mine under divorce(mrs j Erdem).I also found that not many people new what procedures to undertake.I telephoned the Turkish Embassy in London also the consulate and looked at a web site on the net .If you get divorced in england and your divorce was registed in Turkey you will still be married there.you need to go through the Turkish courts.however if you have residence of your children the turkish courts should withhold that.I am looking into setting up something with the turkish court and the English courts to allow my son to visit,but already having something in place in the Turkish courts just in case he doesn,t return.If not set up you would still get your kids back when it had gone through the courts.
I hope I have been of some help and I know that feeling of fear.
My e-mail at work is cat_heyuk@yahoo.com if i can possibly help
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish Inheritance law Konuk Turkish Law 70 17-09-2018 05:13
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Wills Query. Mark Turkish Law 0 21-02-2005 00:28
Query On Seperation And Children Konuk Turkish Law 2 06-10-2004 12:51
Passport and Marriage-Age limits Konuk Turkish Law 8 12-05-2003 15:09

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04554892 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.