Kavram Arama : THS Google   |   Forum İçi Arama  

Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Uncontested to Contested Divorce?

Yanıt
Old 22-11-2016, 08:55   #1
Konuk

Önemli Uncontested to Contested Divorce?

I am a Chinese who has been married to a Turkish man since 2009 and we have one5 year old boy. on the ground of irreconcilable differences, I would like to file for a divorce, and he has agreed to bring my son to see my and also allow visitation anytime. However, he has changed his mind lately, in refusing to sign on paper. Does that become a contested divorce now, even though he'll be having the custody for child, and that I don't need alimony from him and also we have no properties or monies to dispute over.

Should I file for divorce in Turkey since I'm also here, or should I file for divorce when I get back to my country next month, which I have no intention of coming back for any divorce related matters, other than to visit my son? If my husband refuses to consent on divorce, does that mean I have to file for divorce in court and wait for a certain amount of time before the divorce is official?

I would be grateful if someone could shed me some lights on this matter.

Thank you.
Old 30-11-2016, 14:28   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

If your husband do not want to divorce than you must find a lawyer and open a case against your husband. Otherwise he and you can not marry again in Turkey as far you divorce officially.
Therefore uncontested divorce will be the best solution for both of you.
Regards.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
divorce mary Turkish Law 12 22-10-2009 16:05
Divorce Pernille Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:55

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03994203 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.