Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Turkish Report

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 10-02-2002, 14:54   #1
Dominic Tobin

Varsayılan Turkish Report

I'm writing an article for a student newspaper about human rights abuses in Turkey. Does article 8 still exist where writing something contrary to the official line is considered a crime? If an article criticising Turkey was written, could the writer be liable to prosecution in Turkey?
Old 21-02-2002, 18:47   #2
Bir Konuk

Varsayılan

Eventhough there exist an ongoing process of democratisation and harmonization of laws pertaining with the acquis of the European Union and for these purposes the amendments of laws having relevance with your situation ,unfortunately there are still prosecutions taken against the authors who are alleged to violate the law especially relevant with the freedom of expression.So be aware of this fact prior to have written or said something about that issue.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
How to get Turkish work visa after marrying with my turkish boyfriend Konuk Turkish Law 9 17-03-2012 18:39
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
I Want To Marry A Turkish Man Finny Turkish Law 4 25-02-2010 11:02
Turkish Banking Law Konuk Turkish Law 2 20-12-2005 18:12
Turkish Employment Law pauline_bonneton@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 03-03-2005 12:24

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04405999 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.