Ana Sayfa
Kavram Arama : THS Google   |   Forum İçi Arama  

Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

bought a house in turkey - how easy it is to get residency?

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 20-02-2007, 09:17   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan bought a house in turkey - how easy it is to get residency?

hi i have bought a house in turkey and i am moving over in august with my 7 year old daughter, how easy is it to get residency,i have my daughters fathers permission to live abroad with her. we are both british citizens but want to live in turkey as we love it there
Old 17-04-2007, 17:24   #2
Şirvan

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
hi i have bought a house in turkey and i am moving over in august with my 7 year old daughter, how easy is it to get residency,i have my daughters fathers permission to live abroad with her. we are both british citizens but want to live in turkey as we love it there

Hi, I congrat you for your new house and you are welcome Having a residence permit is not too hard but you need the documents below and some advice Here comes the advice: When you apply for the visa, tell them that you bought a house in Turkiye and you love to have a long-term visa (just to make it possible to have a long-term residence permit).

Documents:

Declaration form (will be obtained from the internet or from the police station here)

Passports (of yours and other family members. Your daughter's permission may not be of any value here -just in case-)

7 Photos of each (should be recent and cute

Valid visa

Fees to be paid ( I do not know how much but it depends on the period you like to stay)

You can extend your permits later on.

Have a nice trip and enjoy.
Old 23-04-2007, 19:23   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

thankyou for your reply, do you think it will be a problem for my daughter to get residency in turkey.
as i want her to go to school there also.
Old 26-04-2007, 16:18   #4
Şirvan

Varsayılan no problem for res. permit

Dear Guest,

Your daughter can surely have a res. permit here. You should also prepare the documents for her but since your daughter is under 18 year-old, you need not to pay any fee.

For schooling, did you mean ordinary education or is it summer-school likewise?

Regards.
Old 26-04-2007, 18:52   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan

i am hoping to get her in to a school in antalya which i know i have to pay for but its a good school, but we want to make turkey our home forever so i also want to be able to work there as well but i know i need to sort out permit for this too.
Old 13-11-2007, 08:09   #6
Konuk

Varsayılan America

Merhaba

Yes, I am an American citizen, and I am interested in moving to Turkey. I am trying to find out how to get a residentecy in Turkey. Everything I find is if you are moving from the U.K. Is it the same proceedure or is it a little different for U.S. citizens?

Thank You
Vanessa
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Tapu question and also how easy to get residency in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 1 28-12-2006 18:53
Wife's name on tapu - can I own house? Iyi adam Turkish Law 4 30-11-2006 22:15
Getting Divorce in Turkey Corey Turkish Law 1 23-06-2006 17:04
Rta İn Turkey dave_w50@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 17-12-2003 17:02
RTA in Turkey Rachel Rees Turkish Law 3 18-02-2002 21:58

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02620792 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.