Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Subject: work/residence Permit

Konuyu Kilitleyin
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 25-05-2003, 08:49   #1
Nataşa

Varsayılan Subject: work/residence Permit

Hello-
I am a female, over eighteen years of age, not married, living in Turkey. My question is: If my father has a work permit and residence permit in Turkey, by law can I also get either work/residence permit? I mean am I a dependant? I need economic freedom but don't know the law. Any ideas? I can understand if you need to write in Turkish. Thank you for your time.
Old 26-05-2003, 12:54   #2
Nataşa

Mutlu Apology....

I think I've made a mistake.... I am not a nataşa. I'm not even Russian. I noticed that there were not many answers in this foreign law forum, I thought that name would get more views. I don't think It's working though. Also it was my way of expressing how I feel discriminated against as a foreign woman in Turkey. It was definately in bad taste. Please, take my quetion seriously. And I apologise for misinforming people. It was a bad joke!!!
Old 26-05-2003, 21:56   #3
Admin

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
My question is: If my father has a work permit and residence permit in Turkey, by law can I also get either work/residence permit?

AFAIK no, considering the fact that you are over 18 so should be regarded dependent. But you can get more info from Ministery of Domestic Affairs (and hopefully their website?).
Old 27-05-2003, 12:30   #4
Nataşa

Varsayılan

Was that a no? Isn't the idea in Turkey that family is important? If so, then shouldn't there be laws that include the children of ex-pats beyond eighteen? Or am I asking for too much justice here? Thank you for your time.
Old 27-05-2003, 23:18   #5
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Hi nataşa(?!)

Because of insufficient information you have provided I want to clarify the possibilities and want you to assess your situation:

1.first:

Alıntı:
Türkiye'ye çalışmak üzere gelen bir yabancının beraberinde veya daha sonra getirmiş olduğu eş ve bakmakla yükümlü olduğu çocuklarına da, yabancının kendisi ile birlikte en az beş yıl kanuni ve kesintisiz ikamet etmiş olmaları kaydıyla süreli çalışma izni verilebilir.

This provision of law says that as regards a foreignor, who came to take a job in Turkey,his spouse or children in need of support may be granted with a limited work permission if they have continuously and legally resided with him at least for 5 years.

This may be the JUSTİCE you have asked for.

2.OK I know you noted that you are in full age.So:

Alıntı:
a. Bir Türk vatandaşı ile evli olan ve eşiyle Türkiye'de evlilik birliği içinde yaşayan veya evlilik birliği en az üç yıl sürdükten sonra sona ermiş olmakla birlikte Türkiye'de yerleşmiş olan yabancılar ile bunların Türk vatandaşı eşinden olan çocuklarına,

That article says that an alien married with a Turkish citizen and living with his/her spouse in Turkey or resided here even after the marriage is concluded (but lasted at least for 3 years) and their children should be granted with a work permission.

3.If none of the abovesaid situations satisfy you, then you may apply for permission as an independent alien.

And I wanted to note that faking up your nickname as NATAŞA was not a proper way to look for an answer anyway
Here we do not discriminate anyone on any ground, neither we favour anyone whatever his/her nickname,name or the word of description is!!
Old 27-05-2003, 23:36   #6
Admin

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Alıntı yapılan mesajın sahibi: jus_
This provision of law says that as regards a foreignor, who came to take a job in Turkey,his spouse or children in need of support may be granted with a limited work permission if they have continuously and legally resided with him at least for 5 years.

This may be the JUSTİCE you have asked for.

I think this section won't apply to her considering the fact that she is over 18. Don't you think?
Old 28-05-2003, 00:43   #7
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Dear Admin,

I also think that the part you have noted cannot be applied regarding the case but the sole purpose was to give an idea or maybe a reply for the expression of nataşa:

Alıntı:
Isn't the idea in Turkey that family is important
Old 28-05-2003, 07:03   #8
Nataşa

Varsayılan More info....

I have lived in Turkey for five years, but always I had to renew my visa every three months because I didn't have other possibilities. I need have the right to work before I can change this situation.
Old 28-05-2003, 12:41   #9
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

First of all,assuming the the period when you were considered as an infant as below 18 you would have been permitted for residencek through the "joint permission of residence"

However, as an independent person being older than 18 you should apply for residence and work permissions to the ministry of interior and labour.

You said that you have permanently renewed your visa so as to stay, is that mean that you were not recognized for residence?have you ever applied for it?Anyway if you think you have the requirements then look for it.
Old 05-06-2003, 20:01   #10
Nataşa

Varsayılan

OK, my quetion is how to get a work permit. 1. I'm still not sure if I qualify and what the laws are. What are they?
2. I have no idea how to get a work permit. What are the different ways?
These are basically the same question asked twice. Hoping for at least one true answer. Thanks. I don't think I can give any more information than that without staying annonimous, so what is your deal about the "insufficiant information"?
Old 05-06-2003, 20:14   #11
Nataşa

Varsayılan P.S.....

The purpose of a nickname in this forum is not to reveal one's identity. Since you seem to be misinformed I thought I'd let you know.
Konuyu Kilitleyin

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Finding Work As Lawyer Or Lecturer İn Istanbul TP Turkish Law 11 15-04-2009 11:32
List Of Work Not Allowed İn Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 0 25-05-2005 14:15
Work Permits Help Please carol Turkish Law 6 24-05-2005 16:27
How To Work İn Turkey İn Law System Frank Turkish Law 6 26-01-2005 15:15
Finding Work As Lawyer Or Lecturer İn Istanbul TP Adliye Duvarı 2 04-12-2003 13:32

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04716897 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.